Reson8 is a Design Acceler8tion consultancy that works with infrastructure owners and operators to get the best performance from their assets and harness the power of their people. That’s not all we do, but it’s our primary focus.
We’re great at data insights but also excel at working with people to deliver sustainable change and performance improvement based on those insights. We offer three primary services: Operational Performance Acceleration, Operational Model Acceleration and Strategy Execution Acceleration.
We’ve been around since 2005 but in 2020, we re-branded, re-focused, and introduced new talent – and we’re growing fast. We have ambitious plans, and we’re looking for people who want to be part of a successful consulting practice.
We are looking for consultants to join our team and help us grow and develop – and for us to help you build your career in consultancy. We’d like to treat this as the first step in a longer career with Reson8 and are looking for you to develop at an accelerated pace as we support your rapid growth.
We will offer you the chance to develop core management consulting skills and learn how a growing, nimble consultancy operates. You will work alongside the partners to help build and shape the business. As a growing consultancy, we can offer you an opportunity to get involved in the full breadth of activities associated with running a consultancy, something more established consultancies cannot provide. In return, we’re asking for your commitment to support many parts of the business: client-facing analysis, case study development, marketing, methodology and more.
Most of our clients are UK-based; travel within the UK is required, with 1-2 nights away in an average week. We have some overseas clients, and occasional travel abroad may also be necessary.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Reson8’s team with client-facing work: performing analysis and presenting insights to clients.
- Working with us to develop tools and methodologies – taking ideas and running with them, bringing novel solutions to client problems.
- Developing sales and marketing collateral – including web content, case studies and service offering descriptions.
- Performing sector/client research to focus Reson8 in on relevant/hot topics.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Authenticity and strong personal impact.
- Structured problem solver with an analytical approach.
- Growth mindset and a desire to challenge established practices.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure and manage through ambiguity.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills: you will need to be able to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- The ability to use or develop skills in analytical tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and OrgView.
What we look for
- Energetic people who are passionate about delivering the best for our clients
- We’re also looking for team members who want to contribute to a great team environment and continue to learn and grow with us.
- As our business evolves, we need people who can develop our service offerings, understand our client needs, grow our internal capability and maximise our knowledge and experience.
What working at Reson8 offers
Above all, we believe in paying a fair rate. Benefits include competitive bonuses, private health care, employer pension contributions and training. We believe this role will be best suited to someone who wants to accelerate their career in consulting. Perhaps someone who is unsure whether a large corporate organisation is for them and wants to learn from founding Partners who have had successful consulting careers.
Reson8 is committed to creating a diverse environment where employees feel empowered to share different ideas, perspectives and experiences in a collaborative working environment. Equality and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or age.